Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How to delete Autorun.inf

Lately we have seen some strange folder in the form of a folder autorun.inf and recycler even from my own experience I encountered all computers have this folder whether it has a friend, cafe, family, etc.. which strangely again the file has the same icon with the recycler bin (trash can) that exist in windows.

At first I thought this is from the Windows system folder because this folder can not be removed and dihidden by the system, but after I make browsing on the internet I found that this folder was created by the virus to hide itself from the pursuit of the user and luckily I found a way to remove in one online forums that discuss about the computer, thanks for all and here's
:
Note the folder autorun.inf:

Open the Command Prompt: Click on Run and type cmd 
In the town cmd type RD / S / Q \ \. \ Name Drive \ folder name 
Here I type RD / S / Q \ \. \ E: \ autorun.inf 
Autorun.in folder is gone, way above is also used to remove recycler folder, you just change the folder name into recycler such as:
RD / S / Q \ \. \ E: \ RECYCLER

0 comments: